It seems that nothing’s stopping the new releases coming out, for summer 2017. As i’ve noted in a previous post here, songs, releases and new summer music came later this year than usually expected. We keep listening to some of the greatest artists plus newest names in music business, delivering some great tunes to listen to. So let’s see, what’s going on this Friday?
Enjoy these 8 new tunes loud! You’ll love this new music.
- The Killers – The Man : “funkier than anything we’ve ever done before,” Brandon Flowers said. This is the first single from their forthcoming 5th album. And it’s sounds Huge!
- Queens of the Stone Age – The Way You Used to Do : Nobody would expect Mark Ronson to produce the comeback for the Queens Of The Stone Age. ‘Villains’, the band’s forthcoming seventh album, is expected to drop soon. Let’s Rock…
- Kadebostany – Mind If I Stay (Addal Remix) : Here’s an interesting new release, especially for radio audience in Greece, who really love Kadebostany sound. ‘Monumnetal (Chapter Ι) EP’ is here and their first single has an excellent remix.
- Calvin Harris – Feels feat. Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry, Big Sean : We go crazy with this new ultimate summer funky sound that is dropped every time Calvin releases a new single. It is so groovy that you wanna run to the nearest beach bar, order 2-3 cocktails at once and start dancing. His fifth studio album is released 30th of June.
- Cris Cab – All Of The Girls feat. Pitbull : The ‘Liar Liar’ singer is back with a little help from Pitbull (who seems to be unstoppable, featured everywhere!) This tune is as summerish as we want it.
- Major Lazer – Know No Better feat. Travis Scott, Camila Cabello & Quavo : To be honest, i used to listen to Major Lazer before they got as cheesy as they sound nowadays. But the thing is that the hype is so strong and tunes like this one, will go everythwere, cause it’s catchy, Camila Cabello is becoming huge and that sound seems to be No.1 on teenagers. So, hit that hit!
- Duke Dumont x Gorgon City – Real Life feat. Naations : Since day one, when ‘The Giver’ got released, i consider Duke Dumont to be a great producer and DJ. He delivers so smoothly the 90s house music scene on today’s audience! I love it. On the other hand Gorgon City are a great duo (played their album non-stop last year) and this collaboration feels so uplifting. Naations deliver bright pop vocals to make the tune sound so catchy and remind us next year, of summer 2017.
- Robin Schulz – OK feat. James Blunt : OK! James Blunt after the ‘You’re Beautiful’ success has had so many releases, but none of them hit the airwaves as it was supposed to. This collaboration with the remixer that knows how to make a pop dance hit record is what he needed to get on track again.